Come Stay at Jazz Hostels
Book Direct & Save
about Jazz Hostels
Booking Procedure & Length of Stay
How do I make a booking at Jazz Hostels?
How do I make a change to my booking?
What is your cancellation policy?
* Note that you must notify our front desk via phone for late arrival otherwise your reservation will be cancelled after 10 pm and you will loose your deposit. Group cancellations are handled separately through our Group Sales Manager. Please visit our Groups Sales page for more information.
Do I need a membership to stay at your hostels?
How long can a guest stay at Jazz Hostels?
For Groups there is more flexibility depending upon availability. Please contact our Group Sales Manager, Erick Urena, at Erick@jazzhostels.com.
Rates & Payment
What are your rates?
Do you give any discounts?
What is included in the price for a night?
Is tax included in the price?
Are there any additional fees?
What methods of payment does Jazz accept?
Can I pay for my reservation day to day, as I my plans may change?
Does Jazz Hostels give refunds?
What is an ensuite room?
What types of rooms are available?
Can children stay at Jazz Hostels?
What time is Check-in and Check-out?
Is there a Curfew?
Un-chaperoned youth under 18 year of age?
Smoking in the rooms?
What does Jazz Hostels provide?
- Spacious dorms and private rooms
- Free Linens, Towels, and Housekeeping
- No Curfew, No Lockout
- 24-hour Reception & Security
- 24-hour Internet Kiosks
- Free Wi-Fi on ground level near lobby
- Luggage lockers or storage rooms
- Heat/Air conditioning
- Big Screen TV lounges / Dining areas
- Staff organized BBQs & pub crawls
Each Jazz location also offers many amenities unique to that location, please visit our location pages for more details.
Are left-luggage facilities provided?
Do Jazz Hostels offer tours?
Does Jazz Hostels offer airport shuttle pick up?
Does Jazz hold mail for guests?
Make sure the item clearly states:
“(YOUR NAME) – GUEST”
“Arrival Date – Departure Date”
“Name of Hostel”
As a courtesy, we may hold this mail for up to a week, after which point it will be returned to the sender.
Please visit our Groups page for any questions pertaining to group reservations.